Our team researched for about 72 hours on this best hot food containers and chose these pots to be the best at price and also for the value.
Although in the market almost all the best insulated lunch box for hot food does nearly same kind of work but we looked for the biggest and also the smallest feature we may provide so that you can get a best deal or maybe a lot better product which you will get considering the price and other aspects.
In one way you pay less and get more! If you are in search of hot food containers, this maybe the best place where you’ve come. We thought about your benefit and found these 9 hot pots with a motto “Your satisfaction, our demand”.
As you but the pots then there will be nothing for you to worry about. These will ensure best performance to keep the food warm for lot of hours. Let’s find the best hot pots for you.
9 Best hot food containers for the year
01. Zojirushi classic bento vacuum lunch jar
Zojirushi Classic Bento Vacuum is pot which is truly a best option for the ones finding good hot pot jars. Firstly it’s made of 100% stainless steel where you got nothing to worry about getting it rust and inside it you get 3 microwave able bowls. Never the least you get a forked spoon, carrying strap, chopsticks and protective cover over it. This pot has a nice dimension so that you can carry it to anyplace you want. And the most important part, it keeps the food warm and don’t sweat inside.
- Keeps the food warm or cold longer for a long time.
- Made with stainless steel to ensure rust less usability for a long period of time.
- The pot got 3 lidded inner containers which offers a decent amount of storage for foods.
- Each of the containers are safe also with a big dimension of (W x D x H): 6 x 5.37 x 8.37 inches.
- A non-sticky washable container, so that you can keep it clean.
- The weight is as light as 2.2 pounds.
02. Stainless steel vacuum food container
The Isosteel Stainless steel vacuum food container may be your best option to buy if you’re in search of a best hot food container. The container is made of sheet metal or enamel. It may be your option as because it keeps the food warm for hours in the long run. With a combination of double layered and stainless steel it gives you the best performance in keeping the food warm.
- Made of stainless steel for rust less experience.
- Double layered 18/8 stainless steel
- 3 plastic containers
- Diameter is approx. 4.9inches/124mm.
- The plastic lit has relief valve
- Capacity of 1.5 liters or more.
03.Stanley adventure vacuum insulated food jar
Stanley Adventure Vacuum Insulated Food Jar may be your only one option because it opens up a lots of doors for you. In a far journey this particular item can keep the food straight 8hrs to 15hrs warm or cold. Its dual temperature feature make it so much unique than other products. Also it comes with three different sizes which you may want according to you need.
- Have the capacity of 709ml for the largest size and 532 ml and 414 ml of capacity according to size.
- Keeps the food warm and also cold
- Its BBA free
- The lids are double as bowl
04. Isosteel Stainless Steel Double-Wall Vacuum Food Container
The Isosteel VA-9683 vacuum food container is a preview of the good old tin or enamel lunch box . It’s a practical and easy solution for lunch breaks and picnics. But this modern container keeps food warm for hours when you’re on the move. It is made of 18/8 stainless steel with double walls and has a sliding handle for transport that saves space. The food can be placed directly in the container, or in portions in the 3 plastic food containers which you feel suitable for microwaves. The plastic cover has a valve.
- 18/8 grade of stainless steel
- Capacity of 1.5 liters
- Weight 2.13 pounds
- Double walled
- Brushed finished
- Height is about 8.2 inches
05. Stainless Steel Insulated Travel Food Jar
Introducing the of Thermos Stainless Steel Insulated Travel Food Jar. The Thermos Sipp product line provides you an elegant style with unique functional features. The patented double vacuum insulation food bottle is made of durable stainless steel which will keep the hot content for 7 hours and cold for 9 hours.
The cover is made up with Eastman Tritan that resists stains and offers durability. The design is compact and the food bottle is light for easy transport and is dishwasher safe. 16-ounce capacity.
- Raw weight of 12.8 ounces
- Durable stainless steel
- 360 degree drink facility
- May keep the food cold or even warm too
06. Stainless Thermos Food Jar with Folding Spoon and Bag
Stainless Thermos Food is a stainless steel food jar with folding a spoon and a bag clip . This product is pulled with a carabiner to be able to hook the bottle of food into anything with the slot: bag, bag, backpack, etc. Store from soup or other hot foods to cold fruits and cold foods. The stainless steel folding spoon is hidden in the lid for easy transport. You won’t find it in other jars!
- The jar can keep the food warm or cold
- Its BPA free
- Its weight is 1.05 pounds only
- Body is made of stainless steel
- You can carry solid food dry food or also may be beverages.
- You will get a folding spoon with it
07. Zojirushi Stainless Steel Food Jar
Zojirushi still known today for their high quality products with vacuum insulation. The durable construction of 18/8 stainless steel does not rust, oxidize or stain. The interior is in polished stainless steel with a non-stick coating.It is also neutral to taste and smell. The fitted lid has a gasket that seals the lid to minimize leakage and maximize heat retention.
A large opening of 2.5 inches facilitates filling and cleaning and allows you to eat directly from the jar. The design is very compact which takes up minimal space and maximizes the capacity.
- You will end up eliminating disposable containers and refrigerator or microwave
- Made of sanitary 18/8 stainless steel
- The steel is constructed in such a way that the lid does not leak, strain or rust
- Item weight of 14.4 ounces
- Dimension of the product is 1 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches which is very much easy to carry
08. Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar
Mr. Bento de Zojirushi stainless steel bar has made easier to caryy bring a healthier, more tasty and more interesting lunch with you. The most versatile dining boxes you’ll ever found. The lunch jar is made of stainless steel and also it’s vacuum-insulated.
The Mr. Bento lunch bottle has four different containers that allow you to prepare a multi-course lunch with hot and cold products easily and safely.
The bottle itself has its lockable lid which is supplied in a zippered handbag. The large bowl is supplied with a lid sealed with packaging to prevent spillage and is specially insulated to keep the soup warm. The internal bowls are suitable for microwaves.
- It contains four bowl in it
- Four of the are microwaveable
- It has the most carrying capacity than most other pots in the market
- It have vacuum insulation.
- Main bowl is 15.2 ounce and soup bowl is 9 ounce
- Keeps the food warm at 153°F for 6 hours minimum
- Also able to keep the food cold at 50°F for minimum 6 hours
09. Stainless-Steel Vacuum Lunch Jar
It is one of the most unique lunch boxes for best hot food containers you will ever meet. The bottle of Mrs. Bento is equipped with three different containers that allow you to prepare a lunch of cold and hot dishes easily and safely. Mrs. Bento also has a convenient carrying bag with a strap for easy transportation. A bifurcated spoon with its protective lid is included. It is made of stainless steel and vacuum insulated in three plastic containers with lids. The large bowl of broth has a sealed lid to prevent messy spills and is specially insulated to keep the soup warm. All parts must be hand washed with non-abrasive cleaning pads. The interior bowls are microwave proof.
- It’s a BPA free product
- 3 microwaveable inner bowl is equipped in it
- Main Bowl is of 10oz, side bowl is 11oz and soup bowl 7oz.
- The dimension is 10x6x6 inches
- It includes a fork
- Weight of 2.2 pounds
- Heat retention of 6 hours cold or hot
How to Choose best hot food containers for keeping food hot for a long time
A food is such a easy solution to a person to carry food whether one is on the road, a journey or any trip. In fact there is no such easy solution for a person to carry food in the cooking state. A food storage container may have different type of features like vacuum technology, double layered technology and many more. But among all the features some of the common features of the hot pots are, they are able to keep the food in the state in which it was cooked. It may be hot or cold any one.
Why we need food containers?
Food containers are very much useful for carrying food in a long run even there is no alternative to carry food in the state it was cooked by any other ways. Sometimes people doesn’t like to have outside foods or sometimes people are likely to carry food for their tiffin or in any trip. One may use tiffin boxes to carry food but here the necessity of a best hot food containers.
People may use normal tiffin boxes to carry food to their desired places but sometimes the food gets rotten or the food become cold or the either way the food maybe cooked cold but after some hours the food is melt. Even one cannot carry liquid kind of foods with them. But a best hot food containers meets all the demand of a person which they want in terms of carrying food along.
With a food container one can keep the food warm or cold for long long hours and also the temperature of the food remains constant. Even one can carry liquid food, juices and also each and every type of food item with them also without sacrificing the real taste. Which means a food containers meet all the demand for a user to carry food to office, college or in a long trip. It’s the only easy solution for a person to carry foods along with them.
How does the food hot or cold for hours?
With the vacuum insulation technology of all the containers, the air is removed between the two thin layers of stainless steel in the outer container, creating a vacuum. Since there is no air, the outside temperature is not transferred to the container; Keep food cold or warm for hours. Also every single company has their own special kind of technology to keep the food warm or cold for a long time. Obviously you will get good features and more features for the difference of pricing.
Types of hot food containers
The hot food containers can be differentiated on many basis. Based on its layer it may be differentiated in two categories.
- Stainless steel in one layer (mostly in the outer layer) of the container: Some of the containers are seen that the stainless steel is in the outer side or inner side of the container. Mostly it is seen that the containers have stainless steel at the outer side and the inner side is made of high quality plastic.
- Stainless steel on the both layers of the container: These are the type of containers having stainless steel on the both the layers. The stainless steel is placed on the outer layer as well as in the inner layer of the container. We prefer you to use the container which have steel on the both sides of the container. Because it keeps the food in such a state that the taste of the food doesn’t change. Also there is no chance of melting plastic while carrying food more hot than the boiling point.
On basis of the number of bowls fit inside the container:
There maybe two bowls or maybe 1 bowl inside the food containers. It totally depend on the user that how much food they want to carry. If they want to carry more food then the containers having more bowls can be a option to them.
On the basis of vacuum technology:
- Having vacuum insulation technology: Most of the containers use vacuum technology to keep the food in the optimum state. It is a technology which blows up the air from the two layers and keep the food at the certain temperature for hours.
- Not having vacuum insulation technology: Basically an individual company may have other technology to keep the food warm or cold for their own. If there is no vacuum insulation technology then it doesn’t mean that the pot cannot keep the food warm or cold. It may use other technologies.
Also the containers can be categorized on many other aspects like some containers can keep the food warm for hours whereas some of the containers can keep the food warm also it is able to keep the food cold in the same time.
For how much time does a pot can keep the food warm or cold?
It depends on the pot that how much time it can keep the food warm or cold. Basically a food container is able to keep the food in the desired temperature to minimum 4 hours to maximum 15 hours or above. It totally depends on which pot you are buying and every single product has its own capability which may be written in the specs of that particular product.
What is vacuum insulation technology?
Vacuum means that air between the outer and inner layers of stainless steel has been removed to create vacuum insulation. Blocks the heat of the transfer through the air (conduction). The vacuum insulation also may have a copper or aluminum layer wrapped tightly around the inner layer of stainless steel. This layer of copper or aluminum reflects the heat (radiation), which further reduces the temperature change of your drink. Finally, the exhaust is blocked by the exhaust through the opening (convection) with a tightly closed lid.
How to clean the best hot food containers?
Basically the pots are made of such kind of materials that the food particles doesn’t get stuck to the container. The plastic which are used are non-sticky plastic and in terms of stainless steel they are also non-sticky. Some to the compact pots which user think that it may be hard to wash the containers but the concept is totally wrong. The containers have a ring type thing on the upper side of the pot where any user can remove the ring and the mouth becomes wider. Then they are likely to be washed easily.
Things to be taken care of while purchasing a best hot food containers
The things which are to be taken care of is totally dependent on the user. Some examples are stated below:
- If a user wants to carry a large amount of food then one can go for the pots with more numbers of bowls with the pot.
- If one wants to buy plastic one then they can surely buy but we recommend the steel one.
- Some pots contains in built spoon on it where some spoons are also fordable. Some come with forks again some comes with no spoon or fork
- It’s better to go for the pots which have a clip attached with it which may be a good option to carry things with.
- Think once whether you want the pot with handle or without the handle.
Process of selecting a best hot food containers
There are many ways for selecting a best hot food containers. Some of the points are stated here
- It’s always better to go with the pot having dual layer of stainless steel
- You may go for the pots having a built in spoon or fork with it.
- Vacuum insulation technology is always a good choice
- Worried about the bag? Some pots come with a bag or handle
- Choose the pot which can keep the food both hot and also cold
- Choose the pot which can store liquid foods too so that you can carry juice or broth of foods.
- If your demand is a plastic interior or a plastic pot then go for the BPA free product
- Microwaveable pots a beneficial
- Before buying count how much time do you need to keep the food to be warm or cold, if you are out for 6 hours and the pot is able to keep the food warm for 4 hours then the pot is of no use. So make sure you pick the pot which is able to keep the food good for the more hours you’re out.
- Go for double walled pots if necessary
- Some pots are designed in such a way that it can carry water or liquid foods and the food is drinkable from outside. If you are searching for this then there is also some options form which you can choose.
These are the most convenient ways for a buying a best hot food containers and by following the steps it is hoped that you will be able to find the best hot pot for you. Some known brands are Zojirushi, Isosteel, Stanley, Thermos etc.