Welcome to our Stainless steel food containers reviews article. Click Product list and buy the product without Confusion. Because the product on this list is the best Stainless steel food containers in 1208.
Food is the fundamental right of the human. Most of the time we throw away food that wasted away on the kitchen or pantry shelf before we could consume it. Sometimes we purchase more than we need, but many times food spoils before we have the opportunity to cook with it. Thankfully, there are some things we can do to make the food we bring home last a little longer. Some food Storage containers are the best for storing food which includes stainless steel food containers, bulk food storage container, Plastic food storage container, and glass food storage container etc.
Stainless steel containers, such as gastronorm pans, offer long-lasting, durable and easy to clean food storage. Not only do stainless steel gastronorms provide versatile and practical storage, but they can be used at every stage of food preparation. From cold storage to oven, to service, gastronorms are a must-have for any catering venue. Available in 9 sizes and 6 depths, gastronorm pans help you to store any and all foods in an efficient and hygiene way.
- 1 Using of Stainless steel food container for a long time
- 2 Top 10 stainless steel food storage container 2018 at a single view
- 3 01. Stainless steel food containers with lids
- 4 02. Stainless steel containers rectangular
- 5 03. Airtight stainless steel food storage containers
- 6 04. Stainless steel insulated food containers
- 7 05. large stainless steel containers with lids
- 8 06. Large stainless steel containers with lids Lunch Box with 5 compartments
- 9 Various types of stainless steel food storage containers
- 10 advantage of stainless steel food containers
- 11 How to select the best stainless steel food container?
Using of Stainless steel food container for a long time
Stainless steel food containers will last a long time when maintained properly and you can use them to store foods for short periods. we should not Store acidic or salty foods in stainless steel for long periods because the metal leaches into the food and the foods can cause pitting in the steel. There are some foods which are nature as Acidic and salty. In this Categories include soups, tomato sauces, foods made with citrus or citrus juices and most cooked fruits. Use the Stainless steel food container for short-term storage and you’ll be fine.
Top 10 stainless steel food storage container 2018 at a single view
If you’re still looking for the best stainless steel food storage container, we’ve got all the best steel food container to help you out! We’ve listed the Top 10 Best Stainless Steel food storage container that you can find on the market.
01. Stainless steel food containers with lids
Product Introduction: If you want to eat healthy food, you should be using stainless steel food containers and start by planning your meals with the best stainless steel containers. It is the best stainless steel food containers with lids. This snap seal container keeps food fresh. It is Really good for baked goods, herbs and teas it keeps it fresh and crunchy! JACEBOX is a great organizer size that nest inside each other and great for a meal, salad, sandwich, & snacks to take to the workplace, school, university and other. A Lunch to go outside, picnic on the park, use on RVs, boats, hikes, and trips, lightweight plus the snap on airtight lids are leak proof, creating a tight seal, and are easy to open.
Product Description: This 304 stainless steel food container with lids are leak proof, durable, stackable and sturdy, and practically unbreakable. So you can use it for so many times not using disposables or plastic bags saving money, and reducing our footprint. There are three perfect sizes for a full meal. Small 12oz / 350ml. Medium 19oz, /550ml. Large 28oz/850ml.
Stainless steel food containers with lids feature:
- Dishwasher safe
- Top rack easy to clean
- Great as a freezer container!
- No odor absorption / no taste retention
- Great to pair up with a thermos, and children lunch box for school!
Product size and Dimension:
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3.5 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 35 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 35 pounds
Jacebox containers come in three sizes it’s a nesting trio here are the measurements:
- Small 5.50in x 4.17in x 1.85in – 12oz and weights 0.30lb capacity 350ml/12oz
- Medium 6.45in x 4.80in x 1.96in – 19oz and weights 0.39lb capacity 550ml/19oz
- Large 7.59in x 5.51in x 2.20in – 28oz and weights 0.51lb capacity 850ml/28oz
- Space saver in your kitchen
- Great for portion control
- clear lid, know what’s inside before opening.
- Jacebox is made in China
02. Stainless steel containers rectangular
Product Introduction: Made from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, this is the best stainless steel containers rectangular for packing healthy meals. Even with colorful dot covers, 18/8 stainless steel is all that touches your food. It has a big compartment that’s perfect for a sandwich and another two smaller sections designed for sides, your entire lunch fits in one container! It is 60% larger than other classic containers, so eaters of all ages can enjoy full, healthy meals.
Product Description: Divided stainless steel containers rectangular lunch box saves you the hassle of opening countless containers for quick convenience and a beautiful presentation! you’ll love this lunch boxes for adults and kids for its best usability. it is lunchbots bento trio large stainless steel food containers with three section design. bento lunch box is appropriate for kids and adults. dishwasher safe and BPA free feature is in all stainless
- The LunchBots website it states the Trio is made in China
- There are 3 basic sizes. 4″x5″ (Pico), 5″x6″ (Classic), 6″x8″ (Bento).
- Within each size, the lids are interchangeable.
Stainless steel containers rectangular Dimension:
- Large section: 5″ x 6″,
- Square sections: 3″ x 3
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 8 x 1.8 inches
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Made of durable 18/8 stainless steel
- With one big compartment
- Great for big appetites
- Safe and durable
- All-in-one design
- Dishwasher safe
- Trusted brand
- The outer structure is a solid piece of metal but the lid isn’t watertight and the inner frame separating the three sections have small gaps in the sides that would allow water to pass among them.
03. Airtight stainless steel food storage containers
Product Introduction: Airtight Stainless steel food storage containers latches combined with silicone seal under lid provide a leak-proof and smell-proof airtight seal that consumer can trust. Please clean these containers set before you use them to contain food or use in a pressure pot. It is durable, food-safe stainless steel food containers resist corrosion, heat damage, and stains. The BPA, lead, and phthalate free metal make it an extraordinary. The durable body and lids were built to last.
Product Description: These set of stainless steel food containers is made from 304-grade stainless steel. 304 will not rust and very easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Most important facility of 304 food grade stainless steel is shining after a long time. It is non-toxic & non-leaching, phthalates, PVC, vinyl, and lead-free.
Safety warning: When you use this stainless steel container in the instant pot and pressure cooker, please use foil as a lid instead of original stainless steel lid, in order to avoid the trouble of opening the lid after immediate pot cooking. This containers set are great for home or workplace use. Freshness preservation keeps food tasting fresher longer. Do not take these containers on and off the stove straight without the pot pan gripper clip and heat-proof glove.
The feature of airtight stainless steel food storage containers:
- These stainless steel containers are easy to conduct heat.
- It will not rust, scratch and very easy to clean.
- It will be shinning after a long use.
- Non-toxic & non-leaching, phthalates-free
- There are 3 sizes, small 20 fluid oz. Medium: 30 fluid oz. Large: 48 fluid oz.
- The width of the small, medium and large container is 4.27″, 5.5″, 6.3“
- Durable, food safe & eco-friendly
- Convenient & versatile
- Leak proof & smell proof
- High-quality stainless steel
- The silicone gasket was made, as well as the stainless steel food container, in China.
04. Stainless steel insulated food containers
Product Introduction: Stainless steel insulated food containers is Bento Lunch Box. You can use it as lunch Jar. 3 Levels Vacuum Insulated Food Containers is made it very comfortable for carrying food. These containers are best for Men and Women on Work, Picnic or Camping.
Product Description: The Stainless steel insulated food containers has 2 layers, and the bottom of the container box can be filled with soup or vegetable, and the top 2 layers also can be filled with rice and any dishes you want to eat, so although it has two layers, it can hold 3 layers of food.
Stainless steel insulated food containers features:
- It is made from Premium 304 Stainless Steel and non-toxic free food grade silicone.
- This contains is BFA free and Safe Food Grade Material.
- It can keep 8 hours Heat Preservation.
- 3 level is separate for your food.
- You can use box cover as a bowl when you take food.
- Fashionable Design with Unique Color and Leak Proof Insulated Vacuum.
- The Vacuum Layered to Prevent External Heat Insulation for a Long Time Insulation about 10 Hours.
- Bento stemless contains couldn’t be used in microwave ovens
- If you have any problem when you receive the item, please feel free to contact to manufacture company.
- The outside height is 8.86 inch and the diameter for the cylinder is 5 inch
- 3 separate compartments keep food original taste
- leak-proof & portable
- large capacity big enough for adult
- good in keeping insulation & cold
- made from food graded material
- there are 3 food container in all and there is one lid on the top, but please don’t worry, it’s convenient to take out the other containers and if you take it normally, the food won’t leak out.
05. large stainless steel containers with lids
Product Introduction: large stainless steel containers with lids is the most popular system for young children and adult person. There are two types of stainless steel food containers.
One. “PlanetBox Rover” that is designed for children and adults with smaller appetites who love variety. The Rover has 5 compartments and includes 2 optional Dippers. The stainless steel container Rover itself holds nearly 4.5 cups of food.
Two. “PlanetBox Launch” is designed for folks with larger appetites (a natural desire to satisfy a bodily need, especially for food.). The Launch containers hold 30% more than the Rover stainless steel food containers nearly 6.5 cups of food and are designed to hold a 3 course for food. The Launch containers also come with a Tall Dipper, which is perfect for dips and dressings.
Product description: The large stainless steel containers with lids PlanetBox Launch system includes a 3 compartment high-quality stainless lunchbox measuring 10.25 × 7.75 × 2 inches, a Tall Dipper for dips and sauces, as well as a stylish Carry Bag for carrying containers with matching magnet set.
- Dimensions of package 12 x 9 x 4 inches
- Item Weight 5 pounds
- Shipping Weight 5 pounds
- The weight of the containers, including the Tall Dipper and magnet set, is 1.5 pounds. The weight of the Cary Bag is 0.75 pounds.
Large stainless steel containers with lids feature:
- Complete eco-friendly solution designed to make packing healthy and easy to use
- This set has Includes stainless steel lunchbox, 1 round lidded container, a soft carry bag, and a set of hip magnets.
- The Individual compartments of this stainless steel food containers ensure foods don’t touch each other.
- Safe from lead, PVC, phthalates, or BPA
- All pieces of this containers are easy to care and cleaning.
- No mismatched lids to lose dishwasher safe.
- In this set has Red Carry Bag with Graffiti Magnets.
- The Carry Bag is 12″ x 9″ x 2.5″
- There is no seal anywhere on the compartment
06. Large stainless steel containers with lids Lunch Box with 5 compartments
Product introduction: Planetbox rover eco-friendly large stainless steel containers with lid 5 compartments is the best for adults and kids. This container has a black carry bag with sports balls magnets. You can carry containers with food smartly and easily. PlanetBox Rover stainless steel food containers are Complete for the eco-friendly and easy way to pack food and lunch and waste-free lunches. 5 compartments containers Part bento box, part TV dinner tray is the custom-designed, all in one solution for packing well-balanced lunches for kids and adults. The Individual compartments of this containers ensure that foods don’t touch each other and that lunch arrives looking neat and appealing. Individual compartments remind parents to pack a varied lunch which includes fruits and vegetable and makes eating that lunch quick and easy for kids and adults.
Product Description: large stainless steel containers with lid 5 compartments made from high-quality stainless steel, as a result, it’s the safe, non-toxic alternative to plastic. Each set comes with a lunchbox has 2 lidded containers with a silicone rubber lid for packing wet, messy foods; a Carry Bag made from recycled material, and a set of fashionable magnets to decorate the top of the lunchbox. There has a pocket to hold your own water bottle (bottle not included), and a separate compartment to hold a snack.
Lunch Box with 5 compartments dimension:
- lunchbox measures 10 inches’ x 7.5 inches’ x 1.5 inches.
- The Carry Bag dimensions 11.5 x 9.5 x 2 inches.
- The weight of the Rover Box and two Dippers is 1.6 pounds.
- The weight of the Carry Bag is 12 ounces.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not designed for hot foods.
- This lunch box Safe, non-toxic, non-leaching materials.
- It is also Safe from lead, PVC, phthalates.
- BPA free.
- 5-year warranty on metal components.
- 1 year on soft goods.
- They have a silicone rubber cover that engages when placed inside the launch box to create a tight seal.
- The magnets are optional to use for decorative purposes only.
- This is not supposed to keep food hot or cold.
- This stainless steel component is not designed to go in the oven or microwave.
Various types of stainless steel food storage containers
Airtight stainless steel food storage containers:
Airtight means not allowing air to escape or pass through. If you want to keep food hot or cool in food storage container then you should use an airtight container. Nowadays stainless steel food storage container is famous and preparable of all users. May you know the producer of stainless steel food storage container has started the airtight container. Airtight stainless steel food container is durable and long lasting with an airtight construction.
Insulated stainless steel food containers:
Insulated means protect (something) by interposing material that prevents the loss of heat or the intrusion of sound. Insulated stainless steel food containers keep food at the right temperature! The many steel food containers have full 18/8 stainless steel interior ensures that no harmful plastics come in contact with your food. Insulated thermal food containers keep meals hot and cold. Some company developed their triple-insulated Thermal technology that keeps food stay on containers cold for up to 12 hours or hot for over 6 hours. So you can confide in their Thermal container that they guarantee it will outperform a product.
Stainless steel food containers with lids
Stainless steel containers rectangular
large stainless steel food containers
Stainless steel lunch box container
Metal food containers with lids
Stainless steel food storage
advantage of stainless steel food containers
Some people do it every day, and others do it less frequently for packing and transporting food and drink. We take lunch to school and work, store leftovers in the fridge, take drinks for our journey or to the gym, in the summer we have picnics, etc. For this reason, there is an extensive range use of food containers. On the market, you will see the many customers who want to buy stainless steel food containers. The most general products are made of plastic, but in this article, we are looking closer at stainless steel food containers. Why those may be better for us and our environment.
Safety and Taste:
Stainless steel (SS for short) is a non-toxic material, and 304 food grade SS (used in many food containers) is proven to be the safest material to put food in. Stainless steel bottles should also keep your drink fresh for hours whereas plastic bottles can leave the drink tasting and smell of plastic. Especially when heated in a microwave or a dishwasher. Plastic food containers and bottles can leach molecules of chemicals, like BPA (Bisphenol A), into the food and beverages.
Ease of Use and Care:
Both plastic and stainless steel are generally lightweight and durable and therefore good for transporting food. Some stainless steel bottles and food containers are dishwasher safe while others are better washed by hand. The 304 SS has great resistance to stain or rust and is easy to clean. Plastic food containers stain rather easily from certain foods and as mentioned above should not be washed in the dishwasher to avoid leaching.
In general, a leak-proof container is harder to open but a must when transporting wet food. Some stainless steel containers, like the Kids Konserve range, have a leak-proof plastic lid that is made of non-leaching and BPA-free LDPE plastic, which is also recyclable.
We all know that plastic is not a great choice for the environment; plastics are not biodegradable or easily reusable. Only a fraction of all plastic products can be recycled, and of those only, a minimal amount is actually collected and processed. Stainless steel is 100% recyclable, and the production of many bottles and containers are also using a high percentage of recycled material.
Price: One of the advantages of plastic is that it is cheap to produce and therefore cheap to buy. Stainless steel is however also a relatively cheap material, but you would typically pay a bit more for. On the other hand, stainless steel products will probably last longer as it is a very durable material that will stay fresh for longer.
How to select the best stainless steel food container?
stainless steel food container is one of the many container types commonly used nowadays. This container set does heat evenly on either an electric or gas stove. it is also safe to use in the oven and under broilers up to a temperature of 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It is dishwasher-safe, and many experts say they do a superior job of browning food and the resulting fond (the little brown bits that stick to the pan bottom) can be used to create delicious sauces. Still, stainless does have some drawbacks.
Stainless steel food container:
Since these stainless steel food container sets are not nonstick, users have to use fat to prevent foods from clinging. Stainless steel food container is also prone to scratches. Discoloration effects will take place (rainbowing) if you submit it to a high temperature of more than 500 degrees. Fortunately, a little white vinegar or diluted lemon juice can help restore their polish and shine. Some of this container does a brushed exterior which can easily camouflage the wear and tear. Do take note that, even though it is referred to as a stainless steel container. It is not actually 100% stainless steel, normally it is a mixture of either nickel or chromium.
Most of the available stainless steel is an iron alloy that contains a minimum of 11.5% chromium. Blends containing 18% chromium with either 8% nickel, called 18/8, or with 10% nickel, called 18/10, are commonly used for kitchen equipment. A good quality cookware will have 18% chromium with either 8% or 10% nickel. This gives you the mirrored finish and high polished shine. 18/0 does not have nickel and therefore has a dull finish and is prone to some rusting and spotting.
Testing result of stainless steel containers
So how can you determine if your content is of high quality or not? Just do this simple test to check it out. Get a magnet and put it close to your cookware surface. If it sticks then it is an 18/0 stainless steel, if it doesn’t stick that it is either 18/8 or 18/10. This is because of the nickel in the alloy. In this case, the nickel used will neutralize the ferrous properties of the iron in the stainless steel alloy. Hence, there is no nickel presence in 18/0, so the magnet will stick to its surface. Always ensure that you do this simple test before buying your cookware. Most of the time, the nickel presence information is not available with the cookware.
Stainless steel cookware:
Stainless steel cookware is very durable. Stainless steel is tough and can last for years and decades. It is also not prone to chipping, rusting or staining. Basically, it is indestructible and easy to clean. It will remain looking brand new for a long time and this is not because of its high maintenance. This is because of the nickel in the stainless steel alloy, which keeps it looking polished and new. It is made in such a manner that none of the metals in the alloy will be tasted in the food cooked and neither will any of the material come in the food.
The best way for everyday cleaning is hand washing your cookware in hot, soapy water and drying it thoroughly with a soft cloth before storing. One thing to point out, if you are using it with a dishwasher. Make sure that you remove the cookware once completed the wash cycle and dry it by hand. This is to avoid any spotting effect. To bring back that brand-new shine, wet the cookware surface and sprinkle on some baking soda. Then rub gently using either scoring pad such as Dobie or Scotch-Brite green pad. Once done, rinse thoroughly and dry it off with a cloth.
You can also remove fingerprints using glass cleaner and a paper towel or soft cloth. Small or minor scratches can easily be removed by buffing the surface with water and a non-abrasive cleaner as mentioned above. Stainless steel cookware can last for decades with proper care and cleaning. With just a little effort, you can keep it looking as good as new.